2011年6月21日星期二

Dialogue on the court

 Dialogue on the court I have in my mind the exercise several times. Tutu impact statements to the judge asked her grounds for divorce, because Sumu white betrayed her, and I am her witness.
The judge asked: exquisite, you and Sumu white improper relationship between men and women do?
I look to the neat, her eyes looked at me with trust.
I stood up gracefully, gently spit out a word: no.
I think I will see neat extremely pale face.
Sumu white clap and laugh: exquisite, we win the game. Table, stack of photos, neat and Josie intimate dinner, neat and Josie kiss ... in the ...
From the beginning, neat, and Josie is in our line of sight, I almost witnessed them from cold to hot the whole process.
Was deliberately indifferent neat white Sumu, met with another man in the warmth, her sense quickly reduced to zero, when she completely fall into the trap, she realized that she will use a heavy price to pay for this passion . Josie, this is good I would have to find a man. Tutu is his favorite kind of woman, graceful and delicate, and he, like the kind of man is spotlessly clean, so the two of them met, the story would naturally downward, there is no need for me to go waves.
Tutu White v. Sumu court scheduled the case of divorce. Court, Sumu Bust a neat one by surprise, he was a lot of evidence to the court, betrayed the marriage proved to be neat. Sudden changes so neat shocked, she did not understand why their deliberate cover up the affair has already been Sumu white clear picture.
I, the witness stand, glad it all finally over. Sumu white eyes Shining at me, his eyes are filled no less than complacency. He was not only going to Outrageous, which will be scored a large estate.
Greet his eyes, I calmly answered the judge's question: Yes, I Sumu white, did have improper relations between men and women, and, for four years.
I saw, Sumu white, spotlessly clean, all very shocked to look at me.
Affordable junior clothing
Cheap juniors clothes
Cheap juniors dresses
Cheapest clothes online
Cheap teen clothes
Sundresses for cheap
Cheap clothing online
Inexpensive summer dresses
Cheap maxi dresses
Juniors clothing online

没有评论:

发表评论