2011年1月3日星期一

Distant thoughts

Distant thoughts

Thoughts, a light to you, deeply love you, even through the years, even if Haikushilan, can not stop thinking of your emotions! I think you, a simple but full of vicissitudes forlorn down words. Yunjuanyunshu, the flowers blossoming had gradually become a thing of the past.
Once they like with their own wandering, standing alone in the city's most central breathing; like looking out the window of the green leaves in a daze, lying in the cradle of the sun dreaming!
Your appearance, because your presence, so I changed everything! Baby, you know? Have your day, my life exposed in the dark tunnel. Has never been close to me like you do care. You make me back my dream, let me know what your needs are. So, I have good thank you. Thank you. Thank you for giving me the love, thank you accompanied me, thank you, with me to the days into the future!
Filled when the failure, when the loneliness hits, when confusion comes, when stalled, I would say for themselves: "I love you, I work, I can not not afford to fall!" My only motivation is that you I adhere to the belief also comes from you, my tireless efforts and because of you ... ...
Ailing talented woman I remember saying: "thousands of people, you meet people you meet. In thousands of years, the time in the wilderness, neither earlier nor come up, they encountered only light gently say: "Oh, you are here? "" Yes! Fate, thousands of years later, in the vast sea of faces can meet you, I want you to come together for the exhaustion of life and tranquility and happiness with this!
Like you, there is a wound called broke our hearts, like you, have a feeling as if called happy, like you, there is a time called Things Past, like you, is a pain, healed after the name was numb.
Miss you, everything with you? If the monthly child can hear the silent tell me, please give you my tenderness! If the wind can feel my love for you, please give me your thoughts! Want you, if you like, as I think you like me? Of the month, on the wind, the flowers, on grass, every day telling me I miss you!
Every day you love to sing songs, read the books you love to read, see you like to watch movies. Always for you this way, miss, such as the accompanying video, how many helpless, somewhat sad, and turned into tears wetting his eyes
Thoughts, just like the disappearing figure, lonely and worried about my watch. Night, standing alone on a distant horizon, I am far from you this this moment, whether we are pondering yesterday's gentle, happy to cherish our every kiss and hug?

没有评论:

发表评论